SNAP Interactive Portal
Health Care Industry
Patient registration system for medical practices allowing patients to register for a particular medical service, get professional advice on-line in real-time mode. The system should also provide staff with tools to review and process patient data accordingly.
What We Did
Developed a system consisting of 4 parts:
- iPad application: allows patients to fill the forms chosen by the staff member and browse the educational portal using webviews built into the app
- Web-based RWD UI for staff: allows staff to see recent encounters along with initial patient data and status of an encounter, check filled forms, export them to PDF / CSV / etc. or transfer them for further processing
- Educational portal for patients: shows personalized content (e.g., allows to read recent publications and have access to the content provided by affiliated publishers)
- Server-side API for the iPad app: enables stuff to store, view, and process gathered data with access levels compliant with health care data security regulations.
- Main system modules: centralized logging & deployment tools etc.
- The server-side code (dashboard, educational portal, and server) was written using Django and Wordpress, with implemented RESTful API schemes and responsive HTML5