SNAP Interactive Portal
Health Care Industry
Patient registration system for medical practices allowing patients to register for a particular medical service, get professional advice on-line in real-time mode. The system should also provide staff with tools to review and process patient data accordingly.
What We Did
Developed a system consisting of 4 parts:
- iPad application: allows patients to fill the forms chosen by the staff member and browse the educational portal using webviews built into the app
- Web-based RWD UI for staff: allows staff to see recent encounters along with initial patient data and status of an encounter, check filled forms, export them to PDF / CSV / etc. or transfer them for further processing
- Educational portal for patients: shows personalized content (e.g., allows to read recent publications and have access to the content provided by affiliated publishers)
- Server-side API for the iPad app: enables stuff to store, view, and process gathered data with access levels compliant with health care data security regulations.
- Main system modules: centralized logging & deployment tools etc.
- The server-side code (dashboard, educational portal, and server) was written using Django and Wordpress, with implemented RESTful API schemes and responsive HTML5
Interactive patients portal and data management system for medical practices
Let’s Talk About Your Project!
Have an exciting project in mind? Or maybe would like to improve your current setup?
We’d be happy to discuss it with you. Let’s get in touch!