100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok
Polcode is a global, remote-first software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between.
Are you passionate about technology and providing expert consulting services to a global clientele? Want to work with a rapidly growing, Europe-based, tech team with clients all across the globe?
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect who will work closely with our clients to tailor IT solutions to their specific business needs. You’ll be responsible for guiding, defining and managing the overall solution architecture in relation to specific business challenges. We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but do not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
The Solutions Architect opportunity is a pivotal role for many projects at Polcode. It requires that you understand the full scope of software delivery across different clients of all sizes and stages of development. You’ll be responsible for how Polcode evaluates a client’s business needs, and translate them into real-world solutions alongside project technical leads.
We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but do not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Gather and evaluate technical business needs from the client, and define a solution that can be used to address those needs
- Take each requirement and draft ways to develop them in consultation with the rest of the team, specifically technical leads
- Analyze and review the feasibility of IT projects to translate requirements into a set of well-defined instructions
- Propose and present solutions to the client with the New Business team when confident with the approach to your solutions architecture
- Continuously verify that development projects are following the proposed architecture and business requirements for end-to-end implementation
- Prepare documentation for both non-technical and highly technical roles, with granular instructions that leave almost no question for how to accomplish the goal
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a software house, agency, or enterprise setting
- Proven experience within a technical team (e.g. Developer, Analyst or Project Manager)
- Deeply familiar with the process of gathering business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Proven track record of building or implementing end-to-end software solutions
- Fluent and confident command of English (minimum C1)
- A people-first personality that is not afraid to express constructive opinions or push back on risky decisions while maintaining good rapport with each stakeholder
- A learning mentality that knows how to keep up with technological innovations, trends in software decision-making and risk management in the software industry
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off
- Professional onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, advise business partners in making strategic decisions. The choice is yours
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance and meaningful gratuities from HR
Our recruitment process
Check out our jobs page. If you don’t see your specific role, no worries, just send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Skill review
Get in touch!
Want to know more how it's like to work at Polcode? Ask me anything!
Use annual budgets for attending workshops, events, business trips, conferences and language lessons.
Start Working Flexibly
Operate at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the places of your choice, with modern equipment.
Grow Like a Pro
Dive into global projects tailored to your core strengths, while building new skills through each project.
Receive a competitive salary backed by company benefits like Multisport, private medical care, English lessons or healthy spine classes with a physiotherapist.
Feel the rhythm of the international IT market. We adapt only technologies that are up-to-date with the latest industry standards.
Spend Time Together
Attend after-hour parties and team-building events, face sports challanges and take part in other company activities. Make friendships that last over the years.