100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok
Polcode is a global, remote-first software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between. Many of our projects use React to build feature-rich interfaces for products which need quick go-to-market strategies.
We’re looking for a React Developer to join our awesome team of frontend experts. We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but do not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for a portfolio of varied technical projects which call on React to drive their user-centric interfaces.
- Deliver products for many clients worldwide, from well-established enterprises to smaller startups building their first products.
- Be immersed in an agile development and design team, where you will have daily interaction with UI/UX Designers, Developers, Project Managers, and Stakeholders
- Release quality code backed by proven testing techniques
- Drive processes that improve software delivery and cost efficiency, while reducing risk
- Provide daily problem solving and estimations of work
- Working knowledge of OOP/ES6
- Strong CSS compiler experience
- Experience with application statement management libraries (Redux/Mobx)
- Familiar with concepts and practices in other frameworks (Vue, Angular)
- Understanding of backend technologies (Symfony or Laravel)
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of English at least at a B2 level
- Experience with React Native
- Experience in maintaining CI/CD pipelines and automated testing
- Work in projects tailored to your core technologies or develop new interests within the company
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off
- Professional onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Opportunity to play the role of Tech Leader in projects and decision-making (Senior role)
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, help recruit developers, advise business partners in making strategic decisions or, at the senior level, act as a project leader or mentor. The choice is yours
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
Our recruitment process
Check out our jobs page. If you don’t see your specific role, no worries, just send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Skill review
Get in touch!
Want to know more how it's like to work at Polcode? Ask me anything!
Use annual budgets for attending workshops, events, business trips, conferences and language lessons.
Start Working Flexibly
Operate at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the places of your choice, with modern equipment.
Grow Like a Pro
Dive into global projects tailored to your core strengths, while building new skills through each project.
Receive a competitive salary backed by company benefits like Multisport, private medical care, English lessons or healthy spine classes with a physiotherapist.
Feel the rhythm of the international IT market. We adapt only technologies that are up-to-date with the latest industry standards.
Spend Time Together
Attend after-hour parties and team-building events, face sports challanges and take part in other company activities. Make friendships that last over the years.