Quality Assurance Lead
100% remote or from our office: Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok
Polcode is a global, remote-first software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between.
Are you passionate about technology and providing expert consulting services to a global clientele? Want to work with a rapidly growing, Europe-based, tech team with clients all across the globe?
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Lead who will take a major role in developing QA strategies, and overseeing end-user software issue resolution. We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but do not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Mentor QA team members and review work with the goal of enhancing the overall
- Design a reliable QA process, software testing strategy and tools for the QA team
- Manage test schedules & effectively communicate test progress to project or product manager and stakeholders
- Execute own end-to-end testing of application including requirements understanding, test planning, test script development, test execution, results analysis
- 4+ years demonstrating experience in software QA testing techniques and implementing them across software projects
- Thorough understanding of software testing methodologies and techniques, as well as end-to-end software development life cycle
- Ability to select the ideal testing strategy that meets both business requirements and technical specifications
- Ability to document and analyze software testing results, and create recommendations for continuous enhancement of QA processes
- Experience with test management tools
- Hold ISTQB certification
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of English at least at a B2 level
- Work in projects tailored to your core technologies or develop new interests within the company
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off
- Professional onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Develop your interests: become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, help recruit team members, advise business partners in making strategic decisions or, or act as a mentor. The choice is yours
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance and meaningful gratuities from HR
Our recruitment process
Check out our jobs page. If you don’t see your specific role, no worries, just send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Skill review
Get in touch!
Want to know more how it's like to work at Polcode? Ask me anything!
Use annual budgets for attending workshops, events, business trips, conferences and language lessons.
Start Working Flexibly
Operate at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the places of your choice, with modern equipment.
Grow Like a Pro
Dive into global projects tailored to your core strengths, while building new skills through each project.
Receive a competitive salary backed by company benefits like Multisport, private medical care, English lessons or healthy spine classes with a physiotherapist.
Feel the rhythm of the international IT market. We adapt only technologies that are up-to-date with the latest industry standards.
Spend Time Together
Attend after-hour parties and team-building events, face sports challanges and take part in other company activities. Make friendships that last over the years.