Quality Assurance Lead
100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków
Hi, Polcode here!
We’re a global, people-first software house matching ambitious developers with challenging projects. Our team of over 150 professionals helps build and improve digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps, and everything in between. And they’re good at it.
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to join our growing team of talented professionals. As a QA Lead, you will have a hand in shaping the company's processes and mentoring your team.
We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but does not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
Get ready to:
- Lead and mentor QA team members (6 people), share your knowledge and experiences
- Design a reliable QA process, software testing strategy and tools for the QA team
- Provide testing advocacy
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Select a testing strategy for the client's project
- Help with recruiting new team members - now the team is small, but we want to expand it
- If you wish, you can still take part in projects
If you have…
- 4+ years demonstrating experience in software QA testing techniques and implementing them across software projects
- Thorough understanding of software testing methodologies and techniques, as well as end-to-end software development life cycle
- Ability to select the ideal testing strategy that meets both business requirements and technical specifications
- Ability to document and analyze software testing results, and create recommendations for continuous enhancement of QA processes
- Experience with test management tools
- Hold ISTQB certification
- Knowledge of English and Polish at least at a B2 level (we use both languages to communicate with clients and colleagues)
- People-oriented approach
- Ability to take the initiative and be proactive
It would be a plus if you:
- Have an experience in team management
…let us know!
Perks of being a #Polcoder:
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, mental health support, free English lessons and meaningful gifts to celebrate important days
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off (B2B) and personal development budget
- Professional onboarding process
- We respect your private life – no overtime, no weekend jobs, work-life balance only, promise!
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog or advise business partners in making strategic decisions. The choice is yours
- Your work is appreciated – we believe in the power of feedback, also the one you give us
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- 100% remote work
- 0% nonsense
We strongly believe that putting people first makes our work better, so we encourage you to develop your career and follow your passion. We wanna do great things with you!
Use annual budgets for attending workshops, events, business trips, conferences and language lessons.
Start Working Flexibly
Operate at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the places of your choice, with modern equipment.
Grow Like a Pro
Dive into global projects tailored to your core strengths, while building new skills through each project.
Receive a competitive salary backed by company benefits like Multisport, private medical care, English lessons or healthy spine classes with a physiotherapist.
Feel the rhythm of the international IT market. We adapt only technologies that are up-to-date with the latest industry standards.
Spend Time Together
Attend after-hour parties and team-building events, face sports challanges and take part in other company activities. Make friendships that last over the years.