Project Management Office (PMO) Team Lead
Polcode is a global, remote-first, software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between. We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a PMO Team Lead.
The responsibilities of the PMO Team Lead include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs.
We are flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who matches a majority of requirements but you do not meet all of them, we would still love to hear from you!
What you will do
- Support the Sales department and cooperate with other departments at the company
- Get involved in the process of knowledge distribution and sharing within the company
- Implement the department's goals and strategies
- Ensure that the team adheres to delivering projects according to the set standards and procedures
- Manage the team, team’s capacity and critical situations
- Mentor and develop a team of Project Managers
- Participate in the periodic team evaluations, provide support in the team recruitment process, onboard new team members, and take actions to keep the team motivated
- Monitor and control the team's performance
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Head of Delivery and report on their execution
- A minimum of five-year experience in the IT industry, preferably at a software house
- A minimum of one-year experience at a supervisory position
- Strong leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of best practices in web application engineering
- Fluent and confident command of English
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Flexible working time that suits your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off.
- Well-planned and carefully-crafted onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Ability to pursue your interests: we empower you to become a speaker at prestigious conferences, webinars and workshops, give you opportunities to publish on our blog or advise business partners in making strategic decisions. The choice is yours!
- Team integration events so that you can experience first-hand why our employees appreciate working at Polcode and how friendships made with us last for years
Our recruitment process
Check out our jobs page. If you don’t see your specific role, no worries, just send over your CV to email@example.com.
3. Skill review
Get in touch!
Want to know more how it's like to work at Polcode? Ask me anything!
Use annual budgets for attending workshops, events, business trips, conferences and language lessons.
Start Working Flexibly
Operate at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the places of your choice, with modern equipment.
Grow Like a Pro
Dive into global projects tailored to your core strengths, while building new skills through each project.
Receive a competitive salary backed by company benefits like Multisport, private medical care, English lessons or healthy spine classes with a physiotherapist.
Feel the rhythm of the international IT market. We adapt only technologies that are up-to-date with the latest industry standards.
Spend Time Together
Attend after-hour parties and team-building events, face sports challanges and take part in other company activities. Make friendships that last over the years.