100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków
Polcode is a global, remote-first software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between.
We’re looking for a Node.js Developer to join our awesome team and drive modern software delivery, release quality code, and collaborate across forward-thinking teams. We value soft skills as well as coding chops, and all our projects take an agile approach to development.
Are you passionate about building long-lasting software products for the enterprise? Ready to join a close-knit team building meaningful software with talented people?
Our teams know that great software comes from great people, therefore we offer a competitive benefits package, backed by financial and time commitments to your professional growth with meaningful opportunities for development.
What you’ll do in the role
- Apply your Node.js knowledge to real-world enterprise software solutions
- Be immersed in an agile development and design team, where you will have daily interaction with UI/UX Designers, Developers, Project Managers, and Stakeholders
- Analyze client requirements & functional specifications
- Building end-to-end solutions from use-case all the way to production
- Refactor existing codebase to drive up code quality and ease future functionality??
- Work across organizational boundaries (business, DevOps, QA, PM)
- Release quality code backed by proven testing techniques
- Drive processes that improve software delivery and cost efficiency, while reducing risk
- Provide daily problem solving and estimations of work
- Software engineering background with experience in OO programming
- At least 2 years of experience using Node.js
- Extensive knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with at least one Node.js framework (e.g. Express)
- Strong command of AWS, knowledge of and experience with Docker
- Excellent understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- Able to write clean, well-documented, efficient code, with knowledge of page load performance optimization
- Knowledge of English at least at a B2 level
- Understanding of microservice and middleware patterns (event sourcing, circuit breaker, Saga) - nice to have
- Work in projects tailored to your core technologies or develop new interests within the company
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off
- Professional onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Opportunity to play the role of Tech Leader in projects and decision-making (Senior role)
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, help recruit developers, advise business partners in making strategic decisions or, at the senior level, act as a project leader or mentor. The choice is yours
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance and meaningful gratuities from HR
Our recruitment process
Check out our jobs page. If you don’t see your specific role, no worries, just send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Skill review
Get in touch!
Want to know more how it's like to work at Polcode? Ask me anything!
Use annual budgets for attending workshops, events, business trips, conferences and language lessons.
Start Working Flexibly
Operate at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the places of your choice, with modern equipment.
Grow Like a Pro
Dive into global projects tailored to your core strengths, while building new skills through each project.
Receive a competitive salary backed by company benefits like Multisport, private medical care, English lessons or healthy spine classes with a physiotherapist.
Feel the rhythm of the international IT market. We adapt only technologies that are up-to-date with the latest industry standards.
Spend Time Together
Attend after-hour parties and team-building events, face sports challanges and take part in other company activities. Make friendships that last over the years.