100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok
Polcode is a global, remote-first software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between. Many of our clients run Magento 2 to power their international online storefronts.
We’re looking for a Magento Developer to join our rapidly growing eCommerce software teams. We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but do not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
What you’ll do in the role
- Build, integrate and customize advanced modules and performance specifications for the Magento 2 platform
- Work collaboratively with business leads, design, development, and project managers
- Troubleshoot store issues & provide insightful solutions
- Follow the best practices and coding standards
- Communicate clearly your progress, timelines, & deliverables
- Participate in daily stand-ups with the production team
- Contribute to improvements to development processes & lifecycle
- 2+ years of experience in custom Magento 2 development
- Expert knowledge of Magento code architecture
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks (like Backbone, AngularJS, Ember, React, etc.)
- Familiar with the Linux / Apache / PHP / MySQL environments
- Knowledge of basics of Git version control systems and PHP and Docker
- Familiar with eCommerce processes, technologies, & best practices
- Able to write clean, well-documented, efficient code, with knowledge of page load performance optimization
- Knowledge of English at least at a B2 level
- Launched commercial eCommerce projects in the past
- Hold Magento developer certifications
- Experience with other eCommerce platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce, WordPress etc.)
- Work in projects tailored to your core technologies or develop new interests within the company
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off
- Professional onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Opportunity to play the role of Tech Leader in projects and decision-making (Senior role)
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, help recruit developers, advise business partners in making strategic decisions or, at the senior level, act as a project leader or mentor. The choice is yours
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance and meaningful gratuities from HR
Our recruitment process
Check out our jobs page. If you don’t see your specific role, no worries, just send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Skill review
Get in touch!
Want to know more how it's like to work at Polcode? Ask me anything!
Use annual budgets for attending workshops, events, business trips, conferences and language lessons.
Start Working Flexibly
Operate at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the places of your choice, with modern equipment.
Grow Like a Pro
Dive into global projects tailored to your core strengths, while building new skills through each project.
Receive a competitive salary backed by company benefits like Multisport, private medical care, English lessons or healthy spine classes with a physiotherapist.
Feel the rhythm of the international IT market. We adapt only technologies that are up-to-date with the latest industry standards.
Spend Time Together
Attend after-hour parties and team-building events, face sports challanges and take part in other company activities. Make friendships that last over the years.