100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków
Polcode is a global, remote-first, software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between.
Are you great at building relationships with clients and your team? Your English is excellent both written and spoken (min. C1)?
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our team and to take care of building relationships internally and externally to explore and satisfy further needs of our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Run projects from beginning to end, as well as cooperate with international and domestic clients
- Manage project pipeline and budget
- Schedule and monitor the accomplishment of project objectives, as well as take care of the well-being of team members
- Nurture relationships with clients and investigate further cooperation potential
- Collaborate with the team to deliver high quality experiences to our clients and keep an eye on achieving departmental goals and strategies
- Lead a team, support creation of the career and development plans for teammates
- Build partnerships and liaise with other departments to define the distribution process and share knowledge within the company
- Experience in working with international clients
- Expertise in people management and leadership
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluent and confident command of English - C1 minimum
- Knowledge of agile methodologies such as scrum/agile will be a plus
- Familiar with the IT industry
- Focused on providing customers with the highest quality service
- In-depth knowledge of escalation procedures, incident management, and other disciplines related to service delivery
- Making space for clear communication to both sides, being an active listener, and appreciating the other person's perspective
We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but does not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off
- Professional onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog or advise business partners in making strategic decisions. The choice is yours
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance and meaningful gifts to celebrate important days according to the company's event calendar.
Our recruitment process
Check out our jobs page. If you don’t see your specific role, no worries, just send over your CV to email@example.com.
3. Skill review
Get in touch!
Want to know more how it's like to work at Polcode? Ask me anything!
Use annual budgets for attending workshops, events, business trips, conferences and language lessons.
Start Working Flexibly
Operate at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the places of your choice, with modern equipment.
Grow Like a Pro
Dive into global projects tailored to your core strengths, while building new skills through each project.
Receive a competitive salary backed by company benefits like Multisport, private medical care, English lessons or healthy spine classes with a physiotherapist.
Feel the rhythm of the international IT market. We adapt only technologies that are up-to-date with the latest industry standards.
Spend Time Together
Attend after-hour parties and team-building events, face sports challanges and take part in other company activities. Make friendships that last over the years.