Business Development Executive
100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok
Polcode is a global, remote-first software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between.
Are you passionate about technology and providing expert consulting services to a global clientele? Want to work with a rapidly growing, Europe-based, tech team with clients all across the globe?
We’re looking for Business Development Executive to join our awesome team. We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but do not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Acquire new customers abroad and build the sales funnel
- Investigate customer needs by discovering pain points and offering solutions
- Negotiate terms of cooperation and prepare offers for customers
- Manage incoming inquiries and sales leads obtained by the team
- Cooperate with other managers and tech leads to prepare offers
- Build meaningful, long-lasting relationships with clients and partners
- Cooperate closely with the Business Development team
- 2+ years of relevant experience in developing international business opportunities
- Proven experience in establishing and developing international client acquisitions
- Experience in building sales & business development funnels
- Strong prospecting and networking skills
- Fluent and confident command of English (minimum C1)
- Knowledge of the modern sales techniques, tools and processes
- Knowledge of IT trends, technologies and Agile practices
- Deep understanding of modern IT environments and product design processes
- An excellent ability to make initial contact and easily build and maintain relationships
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with commission and up to 20 paid days off
- Professional onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, advise business partners in making strategic decisions. The choice is yours
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance and meaningful gratuities from HR
Our recruitment process
Check out our jobs page. If you don’t see your specific role, no worries, just send over your CV to email@example.com.
3. Skill review
Get in touch!
Want to know more how it's like to work at Polcode? Ask me anything!
Use annual budgets for attending workshops, events, business trips, conferences and language lessons.
Start Working Flexibly
Operate at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the places of your choice, with modern equipment.
Grow Like a Pro
Dive into global projects tailored to your core strengths, while building new skills through each project.
Receive a competitive salary backed by company benefits like Multisport, private medical care, English lessons or healthy spine classes with a physiotherapist.
Feel the rhythm of the international IT market. We adapt only technologies that are up-to-date with the latest industry standards.
Spend Time Together
Attend after-hour parties and team-building events, face sports challanges and take part in other company activities. Make friendships that last over the years.